Payroll Specialist in Orchard Park, NY
National Property Management Posted: 2021-04-28
Orchard Park, NY 14127
National Property Management Associates, Inc. a well established property management company located in the Village of Orchard Park has an opening for a seasoned HR professional to be fill the role of Payroll Specialist in our HR Department. Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and be a strong team player. Three to five years payroll processing experience and electronic time & attendance knowledge required. Must have experience with Paychex Flex and multi state payrolls.
Essential Duties & Required skills
• Perform daily payroll department operations
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Audit payroll prior to file transmission
• Update payroll records by recording changes including exemptions, rate changes, direct deposits, and department/ division transfers
• High level of confidentiality
• Excellent organization & problem solving skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills both inside and outside the organization
• Strong attention to detail & follow up
• Excellent computer skills with competence in Microsoft Office.
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and often
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and personal time and 401(k) with company match.
Please use Quick Apply below with resume and salary requirements
No phone calls or agencies please!