Maintenance Worker in Buffalo, NY
Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo Posted: 2021-04-07
Buffalo, NY 14210
Under supervision of the Director of Buildings & Facilities, the Maintenance Worker performs routine preventative maintenance and repair procedures on Boys & Girls Club buildings and furnishings, mechanical equipment and utility systems, and is also responsible for maintaining the grounds around the Clubhouses.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum one-year experience in a maintenance role, preferably in a youth environment
• Must have basic working knowledge of building trades; to include painting, carpentry, HVAC, and electrical
• Must be able to use standard tools of the trade; including outside equipment such as lawn mowers and snowplows
• Must have working knowledge operating and repairing maintenance equipment
• Must be able to climb ladders
Please send resumes to quick apply or call 716-825-1016 for more information.