Licensed Plumber in Basom, NY
JHS Group, LLC Posted: 2021-04-28
Basom, NY 14013
JHS Group, LLC is a veteran operated construction company that serves the federal government and facility maintenance commercial clients.
Our operations runs like a military unit. We hire all skilled workers but veterans are priority. Our units travel all over the country for jobs to serve the USDA and Fish and Wildlife Agency.
JOB: This is a contract job located in Basom, NY. You will work with a team to replace a septic system. Remodel and replace of an existing septic system, replacement of manhole, pump, excavating existing septic tank, replacing all fittings, sewer lines, and cleaning the septic tank.
1. Manage plumbing assistants and coordinate with engineering and project manager; if you have assistant plumbers you want to join you, tell the hiring manager
2. Alert team members to potential hazards and obstructions
3. Maintain a clean and organized job site
4. Maintain communication with your manager, parts and installation teams.
1. Valid driver’s license and plumbing license- does not need to be from NY
2. Must have relevant plumbing experience 5-7 years
3. Ability to perform physical labor for the duration of your shift
4. Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $600.00 - $900.00 per week
8 hour shift
Day shift: Monday to Friday
Education:High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Plumbing: 5 years (Preferred)
License/Certification:Plumbing License (Required)
Contract Length: 1 year
Full Time Opportunity: YES- the contract is 3-4 months and if you want to continue with us afterwards, we will send you around the country for work.
Work Location: Basom, NY (Gennesee County)
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply