IT Field Support Technician in Cheektowaga, NY
Confidential Posted: 2021-10-21
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
We are looking for a full-time IT field support technician (computer and network support) to join our company. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as the willingness to learn on the job. You will be supporting both internal staff as well as external clients. Some local travel is required.
If you are qualified for this job, please provide us with a current resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
● Respond to all escalated help desk calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
● Log work in detail in internal ticket tracking system and submit work orders for completed work
● Provide second level technical support and employ excellent troubleshooting skills.
● Provide end user education as needed
● Help to maintain and repair workstations/laptops/printers/AV equipment/mobile devices in multiple site environment
● Provide technical/network support for various desktop, server, and software application issues
● Proactively take and work on support cases
● Some after-hours and weekend work may occasionally be required
● Strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
● Strong troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent grasp of verbal and written English; MUST be able to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in written communications
● Must be very detail-oriented and a self-starter
● Minimum of 2 years of relevant technical support experience, 3+ years preferred
● Ability to work through the process of identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical problems, even if they are unfamiliar to you
● Able to work with others in a team environment
● Ability to lift or move up to 50lbs frequently and occasionally lift or move items weighing more than 50lbs
● Must have valid NY state driver’s license
● Current and valid CompTIA A+ and Network+ ce certification (provide your digital CompTIA transcript link) or ability to pass short technical assessment
● LOCAL Buffalo area applicants only; you must be able to travel to the Cheektowaga area on a daily basis with reliable transportation and be ON TIME
To apply, please email or below link.