ESOL Long Term Substitute in Geneseo, NY
Geneseo Central School District Posted: 2022-07-20
Geneseo, NY 14454
ESOL Long Term Substitute MS/HS
Salary: As per the GFA Contract
- Demonstrate knowledge of second language acquisition, linguistics, teaching content to English Language Learners, and sensitivity to cross-cultural aspects of teaching and learning are necessary.
- Facilitate daily lesson plans that provide sound educational and language developing academic achievement for the students.
- Collaboration with content area teachers and communicate with other school personnel.
- Responsible for providing English as a Second Language instruction to assigned Limited English Proficient students in a manner that ensures development of English language skills.
- Communicate with parents/ guardians concerning student’s program and progress with sensitivity to language and cultural similarities and differences.
- Maintain professional growth by taking part in learning opportunities, actively seeking and developing effective approaches to instruction through the application of best practices in pedagogy.
-New York State Teaching Assistant Certification
Application Process: Apply online at below link.
Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.