Director of Special Education in Fillmore, NY
Fillmore Central School Posted: 2023-01-06
Fillmore, NY 14735
Fillmore Central School is seeking applicants for the Director of Special Education.
- The Director of Special Education will oversee all aspects of Special Education for the district and serve as the Committee on Special Education Chairperson as well as manage all 504’s.
- The director will prepare, review, submit and verify all NYS and Federal reports.
- The director will prepare, review, and submit budget documents; Annual 611 and 619 grants, STAC’s, ClearTrack, and correct errors in PowerSchool related to students with disability placements.
- The director will provide oversight for district Medicaid reimbursement and perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Knowledge of New York Education Law and Part 200 procedures and timelines
- Education: At minimum a Master's degree in a related field
- Certification: A valid NYS teaching and administrative certificate
For details and to apply visit: fillmore.recruitfront.com
Deadline: February 3, 2023