Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY
D & M Refrigeration, Inc. Posted: 2020-09-23
Buffalo, NY 14206
The Administrative Assistant collaborates with colleagues in all departments of the organization, which include Service, Sales and Parts.
The individual must have customer service experience, as well as a command of MS Office tools and programs. The individual must have strong professional and interpersonal skills appropriate to an office environment, the ability to learn new skills quickly, and the ability to appropriately handle confidential information and customer service issues promptly and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage administrative support functions with attention to work priority, detail, and deadlines as follows:
• Schedule and maintain service calls, maintenances, projects, installations and meetings for the Service and Sales department
• Provide telephone coverage reflecting a professional and personable demeanor with the ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive circumstances
• Input service descriptions and applicable charges, process invoices, and submit to appropriate customer contact(s) via e-mail, fax and/or mail
• Maintain an organized and integrated filing system for the office, including both electronic and paper files
• Handle special projects as assigned and respond to changing dynamics and requirements
• Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience working in a dynamic office environment
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with aptitude to anticipate needs of office and to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service abilities
• Experience with recordkeeping and expense tracking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working independently under general direction
• Proficiency in all areas of MS Office
E-mail resume below.