Workers Compensation Assistants in Buffalo, Telecommute, NY
NCAComp, Inc Posted: 2022-07-26
Buffalo, Telecommute, NY 14203
Remote work and flexible work hours available!
Training Provided (Next training class starts in September)
Since 1991, NCAComp is proud to have grown in both size and impact in our community and we are currently looking to fill the following position.
• Entry Level WC Assistants
At NCAComp, we are workers’ compensation third party administrators. We help a select group of companies control their workers’ compensation and disability costs and create safer workplaces.
We are currently looking for candidates who would like to work for a growing Company. We offer career advancement with our extensive training program.
Below are some of the duties of a WC Examiner:
• Responsible for day-to-day handling of mostly small to medium workers compensation claims files according to the established claim guidelines and procedures and to provide the best possible claim service
• Ensure and confirm or deny coverage and compensability of claims presented through investigation and contact with claimant, insured and other involved parties
• Establish appropriate case reserves based on specifics of case according to company guidelines and processes and applicable state requirements
• Manage files in litigation and review quality of outside counsel participation
Great Opportunity with a Growing Company located in downtown Buffalo.
Excellent benefit and compensation package available.