Warehouse Equipment Operators in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2020-10-28
Buffalo, NY 14212
Job title: Full-time Equipment Operators, Day and Afternoon Shifts Location: 1705 Broadway Street, Buffalo
Up to $20/hr*, Health Benefits, 401K!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Operating forklift and material handling equipment in accordance with Company operating and safety policies and procedures to receive, locate or ship skids of product.
• Loading and unloading manually product to/from skids, platforms, containers, trucks and lifting devices ensuring accurate documentation completion as required.
• Recording product status and location using RF technology.
• Processing and completing required documentation on company system.
• Assisting in general warehouse duties as required.
• 1+ years of machine operating experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to withstand prolonged standing and lift from 10 to 80 lbs. of weight
• Forklift operator certification is a plus, will train the right candidate!
• Good English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible to work extended hours and a variety of work assignments.
Day Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm
Afternoon Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 3:30pm-12am
We offer all permanent full-time associates:
• Competitive hourly base pay rate and incentive plans
• 70% employer-subsidized group medical insurance
• Company-matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discount
• Free staff parking and accessible by public transit
Apply online below:
*Includes shift premium and dependent upon experience and qualifications