Warehouse Associate in Buffalo, NY
Dunn Tire Posted: 2021-09-16
Buffalo, NY 14224
As a Warehouse Associate for Exxpress Tire/Dunn Tire you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, retrieving or moving stock utilizing picker machines or forklifts.
Warehouse Associate duties and responsibilities:
• Welcoming delivery trucks
• Receive and track merchandise for delivery or return
• Ensuring all merchandise is safely stacked on the correct shelves
• Load/unload trucks and trailers
• Tag or label merchandise
• Pull and stage outgoing orders at corresponding bay doors
• Assist in the training of new employees
• Scanning labels in and out to ensure accurate inventory counts
• Reporting any discrepancies in inventory or shipments to your supervisor
• Use proper lifting techniques as taught by your supervisor
• Wear all required Personal Safety Equipment at all times
• Deliver goods to customers as requested
• Operating electronic movers with safely and with care
• Report damage to any machinery or equipment to you supervisor
• Charging riding equipment and scanners
• General housekeeping as assigned
Qualifications and physical capabilities
• The ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• The ability to work in fluctuating temperatures.
• The ability to bend, kneel, squat, and twist without restrictions.
• Must be able to work with hands and have the manual dexterity to use hand tools (i.e., hammer, screwdriver etc.).
• Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License (any changes would need to be reported to your manager)
• Must be able to climb a ladder to 12 ft.
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have a flexible schedule that allows for audibles in your scheduled shift if business dictates.
Text “TIRE” to 716-552-DUNN
Please apply to the link below