Venue Sustainability Manager in Darien Center, NY
Darien Lake Amphitheater / Live Nation Posted: 2024-02-28
Darien Center, NY 14040
Salary Range: $18 - $25/hourLive Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities.
We are looking to fill seasonal management positions for the upcoming 2024 concert season!
Darien Lake Amphitheatesr is seeking a Venue Sustainability Manager to help us take our sustainability programs to the next level. This role will provide administrative and executional support to drive effective and successful implementation of venue sustainability programs. This position will operate under the guidance of Live Nation’s national Sustainability Team but will report directly to the Venue Operations Manager and be part of the venue operations team. This is a seasonal, part-time position working an average of 30 hours per week. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time.
What this role will do:
- Training & Engagement
- Participate in pre-season orientation with Live Nation’s national Sustainability Team
- Participate and help lead pre-season venue training sessions relevant to sustainability
- Work with venue leaders to relay pertinent day of show information during pre-shift meetings
- Work with departments such as concessions, backstage/production, and cleaning/maintenance to incorporate sustainability into their operations
- Collaborate with the Marketing Lead to regularly share venue sustainability updates on all social channels
- Work with the Experience Manager to identify and reward Band Members for going above the norm in their contributions to venue zero waste goals
- Position on show days requires about 90% of the time spent walking, bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ with about 50% of that time spent helping/overseeing the sort of materials
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year in a leadership position in one of the following: operations/event coordination, Guest Services and communications, event or campus sustainability/zero waste events
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Pay range: $18 - $25/hour
For more information, interested applicants can:
Call: 716-428-5930 (Please reference WNY JOBS)
Apply online: https://venuenationjobs.com/buffalo/