Unit Supervisor Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) in Eden, NY
Eden Heights of Eden Posted: 2021-04-14
Eden, NY 14075
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) delivers quality care to residents ensuring all applicable laws, regulations, and Company standards are met.
• Knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures as well as the applicable state laws, regulations, and guidelines governing nursing functions in the long-term care community.
• Possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other LPNs, CNAs and non-professional personnel or independently when circumstances warrant.
• Able to work as part of a health care team to assess resident needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions.
• Able to evaluate nursing intervention outcomes, conferring with other health care team members as necessary.
• Able to observe residents, charting and reporting changes in residents’ conditions,
• Able to answer residents’ calls and determine how to assist them.
• Able to record food and fluid intake and output.
• Able to assist residents with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
• Adhere to confidentiality policy regarding information concerning residents and employees, HIPPA.
Certificates and Licenses
• Six months to one year of related experience preferred
• Currently licensed LPN with applicable state.
• Possess a valid driver’s license as some driving may be required
• CPR certification upon hire or obtained during orientation.
• Meet all health requirements including TB including all required immunizations.
• Pass background check and random drug tests.
Call (716) 992- 4466
Or in person at:
Eden Heights of Eden
4071 Hardt Road
Eden, NY 14057
or Apply with resume below