Transportation Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
US Foods Posted: 2023-02-22
Buffalo, NY 14224
Join Our Community of Food People! Provide support to the Transportation Manager by creating and analyzing reports using numerous databases and systems.
Transportation Coordinator Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collect, track and input data relative to transportation metrics
• Create and maintain basic charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases; prepare summary information for manager’s review; prepare and update recurring and routine internal reports, collect and verify data
• Check documents for accuracy and completeness, cross reference information
• Verify information and data for compliance with regulations and procedures
• Download data from multiple transportation systems; compile into reports
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Core schedule is Monday through Friday 10am to 6:30pm, flexibility to work different hours based on business needs is required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 2 years administrative support experience required; experience in transportation, warehouse or related industry experience is preferred.
• Must have good computer skills
• Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and be able to execute the following functions: count and sum, import data from proprietary software, sort, format and filter data, freezing panes and creating charts
• Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and be able to execute the following functions: formatting documents, utilization of templates, adding and editing bullets and numbers and create and edit tables
• Ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
• Must be able to resolve a variety of issues/topics of moderately complex routine nature with some independence
Apply at below link.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status