Team Coordinator (Group Home Manager) in Buffalo, NY
Aspire of WNY Posted: 2022-06-15
Buffalo, NY 14225
Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Full time positions in community based homes in Buffalo and surrounding areas working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include coordinating services and providing staff supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, one of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- A valid New York State Driver’s License.
Why Aspire of WNY?
• Excellent Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, Paid time off, Holidays, and more!
• Room for growth and promotion from within
• Paid training at Aspire’s Training Academy
• Flexibility to work with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of settings
• Employee recognition & appreciation events
• Employee Referral Program
Positions require a High School Diploma or GED equivalent and a valid New York State Driver’s License. Must be at least 18 years of age.