Site Facilitator in Buffalo, NY
BestSelf Behavioral Health Posted: 2022-09-20
Buffalo, NY 14202
The site facilitator is responsible for managing the expanded learning programs at various school and community sites.
Grades served vary per site and range from kindergarten to grade 12.
Responsibilities include recruiting and enrolling students, provide programming designed to improve social emotional skills, increase academic achievement and provide positive youth development opportunities.
The facilitator is responsible for developing and coordinating the expanded learning program at their assigned site.
This includes recruiting and supervising program staff and students, designing program schedule that supports program objectives, managing site specific budget and completing and maintain all required data, reports and paperwork.
• Recruit, enroll and maintain target enrollment numbers as outlined in the grant
• Develop staff and student schedules
• Coordinate program calendar, schedule, and offered academic and enrichment activities
• Develop family involvement activities
• Coordinate fieldtrips
• Build relationships with host setting and supporting communities
• Manage and maintain a yearly budget
• Request, order, maintain and inventory, and shop for supplies
• Communicate with Cafeteria Personnel (provide copies of daily attendance) to ensure availability of snacks
• Provide and monitor programming designed to increase the academic and social emotional development of participants and that aligns with the District, School, and • • Programs goals and objectives
• Maintain all required data to reach stated grant objectives and to remain in compliance with Federal, State, and evaluation mandates
• Meet and collaborate regularly with day school staff, supervisor, school administration Building Brighter Futures team and program staff
• Supervise all program staff and conduct/monitor staff professional development
• Maintain a daily attendance rate of 80% of target attendance
• Plan, implement and track services and communications with parents/guardians
• Plan, implement, supervise and track high ?quality educational, enrichment and recreational activities for participants for an average of 12-15 hours a week during the program year.
• Obtain program goals and objectives
• Obtain and manage appropriate records for staff and students
• Comply with all agency, school/site and program policies and procedures
• Schedule and assigned duties are subject to change based on the needs of the program and the clients we serve.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Basic computer skills and programs
• Budget management
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES UNIQUE TO THIS POSITION:
• Full Time is a 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday (with some availability Saturday mornings).
• Must be available to work until 5:30 or 6pm from October-May.
• Part time is 20 hours a week; Monday-Friday from 1-6pm or 12-5pm based on site specific hours.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or School Age Child Care Credential. Master's level certified teacher preferred.
• Minimum 2 years' experience working with school age children, preferably in an urban educational setting..
Quick Apply with resume
or Company Link