Service Team Liaison in Buffalo, NY
Service Drive Posted: 2021-01-07
Buffalo, NY 14223
Service Drive is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual who is interested in an up-and-coming position that can lead to a Service Advisor role.
This position will assist our team with day-to-day activities that are needed including:
• Move vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Shuttle customers to and from Service Drive in shuttle van (when applicable).
• Pick up or check in parts for Service Advisor.
• Manage parking lot to keep clean and orderly by cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
• General Building maintenance and cleaning required.
• Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers to check them in or assist with their concerns.
• Answer incoming calls and schedule appointments.
• Disinfect incoming vehicles before shop can service them.
• Must pass background check and have a clean driving record.
This is a full-time position. This position will pay $13 - $15 hourly.
No previous experience required.
Interested in this position?
Stop by Service Drive (465 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223) for an on-the-spot interview with our Service Director Steve!