Schedulers in Williamsville, NY
Windsong Radiology Posted: 2022-11-01
Williamsville, NY 14221
Schedulers: Responsible for scheduling patient appointments by coordinating clinical availability with necessary procedure preparations; this includes collecting the correct demographic, insurance and medical history information needed to reserve appointment. Also, responsible for handling all incoming phone calls for patient inquiries and designated physician line while maintaining a professional and efficient manner.
Full-time, Part-time & Per Diem Positions Available
• Competitive hourly rate
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits the 1st of the month following your start date
• 401K with Profit Sharing beginning day 1 of employment
• Vacation days after 90 days of employment
• PTO days on an accrual basis beginning on your start date
• 4 hours of paid community service or volunteer hours a year
• 6 paid holidays
• Annual bonus opportunity for all
• Annual reviews for merit increases
• Work Life Balance-NO on-call or over nights
• Beautiful spa-like work environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow your career within Windsong
• Stable organization with a great reputation in WN
To apply, please see below link.
Windsong Radiology is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on legally protected classes including but not limited to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, or expression whether or not such gender identity or expression differs from the employee’s physical sex as assigned at birth (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics and information, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, military status, political affiliation, or any other factor and/or status protected by law. The policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and career development, promotion, advancement, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, retirement, social and recreational programs and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Some benefits listed are dependent on employment status (ex. Full-Time, Part-Time) and/or number of hours worked.