Residential Site Manager in Tonawanda, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2023-11-08
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Salary Range: $23.00/hrAutism Services is the only agency in WNY solely supporting autistic people. ASI provides a variety of individualized programs and services to support autistic children and adults, and their families.
We invite you to take part in our mission of creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Full-time and Part-time positions available for days or evenings.
Residential Site Manager
Salary: $23 hourly/ $34.50 hourly overtime rate
Excellent Benefits and Paid Time Off (PTO)
403(b) Plan with Employer Match
About the Position:
Supervises residential direct care staff and ensures that participant needs are met such as activities of daily living, community management, leisure, recreation, and socialization, and assertion of rights and communication of basic needs. Responsible for household duties and administrative tasks related to the people residing at the site including on call responsibilities.
- Develops, maintains and ensures direct care staff implement the residents’ comprehensive Staff Action Plans.
- Identifies and reports any relevant changes noted in the person’s performance and makes recommendations about needed changes in Staff Actions and Value Outcomes.
- Ensures implementation of the Behavior Support or Mental Health Monitoring plan and coordinates meetings with behavior support team to review and address needs.
- Updates IPOPs and IDF plans for each person as needed.
- Completes observations on a regular basis and provides coaching and retraining to staff as needed.
- Schedules medical appointments and accompanies residents on appointments.
- Prepares monthly med plan and ensures accurate ordering of residents’ medications.
- Completes weekly staff schedule and ensures that staffing ratios are met.
- Maintains the person’s house accounts accurately and in accordance with the Individual Accessible and Non-Accessible Funds Procedure.
- Assists in developing Life Plans for all individuals. Ensure that all billing is completed in a timely manner and that Monthly Summaries are completed by the assigned completion date.
- Checks Behavior tracking, T-logs, S-coms and GERs every workday. Document follow up per policies.
- Maintains availability for 24 hour on call in case of emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related studies or Associate’s degree plus one year of experience in the human services field, or High school diploma or GED plus two years of experience in the human services field.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Valid New York State driver's license.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today