Residential Services Administrative Assistant in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2021-12-07
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Competitive pay rates, excellent benefits, PTO, flexible hiring, 403b employer match and a creative work environment.
To support the ongoing operations of the Residential Program. The assistant is responsible for various clerical tasks; including but not limited to filing, reviewing documents, and data entry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the department with managing and purging files and records per regulatory guidelines (i.e. filing, purging, updating and chart reviews).
- Assist the Director of Residential Services with billing review and trending.
- Monitor Review Meeting Schedule for the department.
- Assist with updating Plans of Care when required.
- Run various errands as required by the department (picking up and dropping supplies off at various locations).
- Complete various department audits to report out on inconsistencies or needs.
- Responsible for being on time to every scheduled work shift and recording hours worked accurately through time clock punches via Paylocity.
- Responsible for ensuring that confidentiality is strictly maintained as required by law and Agency policy.
- Responsible for securing and protecting personal and agency related data by adhering to the Agency’s computer security policies.
- Follow all agency policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of experience in an office setting.
- Proficiency in writing skills and computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Text “INTERVIEW” to: (716) 364-3295
Apply on our website or via Quick Apply below: