Residential Program Administrator in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-06-08
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Competitive pay rates, excellent benefits, PTO, flexible hiring, 403b employer match and a creative work environment.
New Higher Rate of Pay
*$500 Retention Bonus After 6 Months
Assists Residential Director, as needed, to coordinate and supervise the day-to-day activities/ responsibilities of the Residential staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Residential Site Managers with staffing activities to include interviewing and in accordance with agency policies, procedures and practices.
- Responsible for ensuring Residential Site Managers are trained in regulatory/ agency-mandated areas and in areas to ensure and improve quality of care and staff development in conjunction with Training Coordinator.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Federal, State and Agency regulations.
- Visit each site two times per month.
- Trend med errors.
- Attend individual IRA staff meetings occasionally.
- On call responsibilities.
- Oversee budgets of assigned sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field, two years of experience in individual program planning and direct service to people with developmental disabilities and one year of supervisory experience. Or Associates degree in human services field, two years of experience in individual program planning and direct service to people with developmental disabilities and two years of supervisory experience. Or High School Diploma plus five years of experience in individual program planning and direct service to people with developmental disabilities and five years of supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge and experience of OPWDD regulations relating to IRAs.
- Valid New York State driver’s license.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today