Registered Nurse in Niagara Falls, New York
Northpointe Council, Inc. Posted: 2022-09-22
Niagara Falls, New York 14301
Northpointe Council, Inc. is looking to hire a full time Registered Nurse to work at our First Step Center facility, which is a 24 bed residential program.
Our mission at Northpointe Council, Inc. is to provide high-quality person-centered prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery to those affected by substance use disorders and other addictions from the Greater Niagara Area.
Registered Nurses in our residential program assess and monitor patient needs, ensure treatment and care is conducted according the procedures of the facility, administers medication and perform other related tasks.
• Substance use disorders experience preferred but not required. All qualified candidates will be compensated for their training.
Skills Set Includes:
• Computer literacy, strong assessment skills, leadership abilities, organizational skills, case management and care coordination, flexibility, interdisciplinary communication, critical thinking, triage and identification of emergent issues, milieu management, empathy for clients, and internal and external customer service.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
Schedule: Schedules Vary
Our First Step Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Candidates will be asked to work some weekend shifts. Northpointe’s First Step Center has the ability to work with candidates to create a schedule that works with an individual’s personal needs.
Work Location: One location
• Full-time staff work 35 hours a week
• 12 Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply