Quality Technician in Buffalo, NY
Pellicano Specialty Foods Posted: 2021-09-09
Buffalo, NY 14220
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking quality technician.
Will be responsible for performing quality control checks on products to ensure they meet the required standards for safety and quality.
Will also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment and identify areas for quality control improvement.
Position offers insurance, paid time off and 401k benefit options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• pH testing product, calibrating meter
• Water activity testing
• Quality checks
• Viscosity testing
• Visual line checks
• Preventive control documentation
• Ability to analyze results to determine if products meet quality standards
• Allergen testing of equipment
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to define problems verbally and in writing
• Teamwork and communication skills
• HACCP or HARPC certified
• Prior experience as a quality technician preferred
• Manufacturing background preferred
• Knowledgeable in food safety
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
Please apply with resume below