Quality Improvement Administrator in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2023-01-11
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Summary of Duties:
Implements and maintains the agency’s Incident Management process and Quality Improvement plan. Serves as the agency’s point of contact and investigator for incidents and allegations of abuse. Conducts quality improvement and compliance audits agency wide. Completes accurate and comprehensive audit summary reports and proposes recommendations to prevent or reduce the reoccurrence of negative audit findings. Tracks and maintains quality improvement data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Services or a related field.
- Five years of experience working with people with developmental disabilities and working knowledge of the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) regulations (624, 625, 633, etc.). Field investigative or law enforcement investigative experience preferred.
- Valid New York State driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation to go between work sites.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully complete the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)/ Justice Center Investigator training.
- Working knowledge of OMIG, OIG, HIPAA and Medicaid Regulations. Knowledge of SED regulations preferred. Ability to analyze if programs are meeting these regulations.
- Serious Incident Investigation Certification or Certified Professional Investigator (CPI) preferred.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Residential Site Managers in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today