Property Maintenance in Buffalo, NY
Great Arrow Management, LLC Posted: 2023-05-16
Buffalo, NY 14207
Property Maintenance Worker
Staring pay is $27.00 hr. Full time M - F Days.
Great Arrow Management has been one of the most trusted property management companies for over a decade. Our extensive expertise and commitment to service is what sets us apart in the industry. Great Arrow Management redefines “one-stop, full service” to provide property owners with an extensive array of solutions from maintenance, technology and marketing to leasing, back-office functions and tenant retention initiatives. We go beyond the traditional management model to cultivate win-win relationships with tenants and prospects to minimize turnover and net better results.
Great Arrow Management is currently looking for a Maintenance Worker who's a jack of all trades. The Maintenance Worker will be responsible for keeping a facility operating and repairing any problems when they are discovered before they have a chance to worsen. The Maintenance Worker will be required to perform a wide range of repair tasks around a facility.
• Perform routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage
• Perform general repairs that do not require a specialized technician; examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures
• Repair broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
• Work on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
• Maintain the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
• Apply preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
• Fix potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
• Paint the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
• Inspect and identify equipment or machines in need of repair
• Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary repairs
• Plan repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed
• Clean and assist with upkeep of the facilities
• Order supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance
• Uses equipment, including power tools, hand tools, electric tools, and plumbing tools
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Related experience preferred.
• Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Please respond by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Arrow Management
255 Great Arrow Avenue, Ste 100
Buffalo, NY 14207