Production Utility Technician in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-09-30
Orchard Park, NY 14127
2nd Shift (3:00PM – 11:30PM; Monday – Friday)
Ability to work overtime and weekends.
• Apply special coatings and operates various production equipment as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Understand and execute routine written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Regular use of a respirator. Must pass Respirator Protection and Fit Testing.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience with a Turbo Spray System.
• Knowledge of coating types and applications (ex. Paint).
• Knowledge of manual spray applications.
• ISO/IATF and/or 5S procedures.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and 10 holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan with employer match and annual company contribution, a 4% monthly attendance bonus and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Apply online or you may send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”