Press Operator in Amherst, NY
ARMOR - IIMAK Posted: 2022-06-07
Amherst, NY 14228
ARMOR IIMAK is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables and related services. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We currently have available opportunities at our Amherst, New York facilities.
Processing Associate and Press Operator
• Minimum of one year applicable machine operation experience required with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Web conveyance experience preferred.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Solid PC skills.
Positions above require availability and flexibility to work one the shifts on our 24/7 schedule:
• A-Shift 7am-7pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & every other Wednesday
• B-Shift 7pm-7am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, & every other Saturday
• C-Shift 7am-7pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & every other Wednesday
• D-Shift 7pm-7am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & every other Saturday
ARMOR IIMAK is dedicated to providing employees with a business environment that supports communication, commitment and the opportunity for advancement. We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package which includes paid lunch, medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k) match, and an on-site fitness center to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at https://www.iimak.com/iimak-careers
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran armor IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.