President-CEO in Jamestown, NY
Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce Posted: 2021-04-06
Jamestown, NY 14072
As part of its succession plan, the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce seeks a President-CEO to lead this membership organization to new heights consistent with its mission and vision.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President-CEO can be expected to:
-Lead a team responsible for effecting strategies and programming to help its members/investors thrive;
-Help members increase sales (both foot traffic and internet), network to fill open positions, and make connections in the community-at-large;
-Offer members’ benefits solutions, cost savings and workplace compliance insight;
-Support its members through collaborative partnerships with economic, tourism and workforce development organizations;
-Engage in advocacy - especially influencing improved economic conditions and seeking lower taxes.
The President-CEO must be/have:
• A dynamic leader with the ability to assemble and allocate resources to achieve meaningful results for its members/investors and community stakeholders;
• Knowledge of business, public policy and small business challenges and opportunities;
• Proven success in championing and advancing public policy;
• Strong communication and management skills, preferably in a Chamber of Commerce or related business-driven economic organization;
• Ability to influence and build consensus among diverse stakeholders;
• At least a Bachelor’s degree; with a strong preference for a Master’s Degree;
• A positive history of promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of business and civic life.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to Richard Koerner, HR Consultant at quick apply.