Powersports/Motorcycle Technician in Hamburg, NY
Appolson's Performance Center, Inc. Posted: 2022-04-21
Hamburg, NY 14075
Experienced Powersports/Motorcycle Technician position for immediate opening.
Approximately 30-34 hours per week with consistent schedule (5 days- Monday-Saturday)
We are seeking a hard-working individual with strong mechanical and technical knowledge of ATV’s, UTV’s, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles and Watercraft. Brand names include Polaris, Yamaha and Kymco. The ideal candidate should be honest, reliable, possess a strong work ethic with superb time management skills and a positive outlook. Someone with the ability to problem-solve, who enjoys learning new things, takes pride in a job well done and believes in doing things correctly the first time.
• Diagnose, repair and modify powersports and motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with factory specifications.
• Clean and prepare machines for service and trade-ins.
• Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so customer can be immediately notified of expected delay.
• Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders and ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
• Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) at or above 85%+ per weekly hours.
• Deliver client vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off.
• Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
• Complete repair work within the scheduled time period.
• 2+ years of Mechanical experience, riding experience is helpful.
• NYS Driver’s License/Motorcycle License
We are 100% willing to invest in training the right person who wants to join our team, and there is an opportunity for continued education and manufacturer training.
Pay: up to $22.00 per hour for experienced technicians.
Hourly pay based on Polaris University certification level (can be obtained through on-site training), plus weekly hourly incentive commission for performance.
At Appolson’s, we’re committed to providing our best customer service possible and bringing our own unique brand of powersports knowledge to the table to help you find the Power of Fun!
Call 716-649-1090 ext 205 for questions or to schedule an appointment.
Please submit your resume via Quick Apply below.
More information about our company at: www.appolson.com