Payroll Specialist in Amherst, NY
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. Posted: 2022-11-18
Amherst, NY 14228
At our North American Headquarters in Amherst, NY we are looking to add a Payroll Specialist to our People & Culture team, who will ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll for both our US and Canadian employees.
This position is hybrid, at least 3 days in office.
• Process payroll for U.S. and Canada; including regular payroll, commission and bonus payrolls
• Compute wages, deductions and other compensation
• Prepare monthly employee reports for U.S. and Canada
• Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
• Use HRIS system to maintain, collect and report data to other departments and for various audits
• Process new hire paperwork and enter employee information into the payroll system.
• Follow up on missing items to ensure compliance.
• Prepare, review and process monthly check requests to vendors as required
•Prepare and distribute annual time-off calendars and holiday schedules for U.S. and Canada including regular & commission payrolls
• Assist with benefits administration and benefits related tasks
• Assist the People & Culture team with engagement activities
• Proven experience and ability to handle/protect confidential information
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel and ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
• Strong interpersonal skills including the capability to remain neutral while providing empathetic listening
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines
• Maintain professional and positive company image to internal and external customers
Our Employee Benefits
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Matching
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Disability Benefits
• Tuition Reimbursement Programs & More!
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply to Kyla Olsen, Sr. Recruiter
Visit the company site
Ivoclar is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
Ivoclar will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.
We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.