Parts Washer in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-09-30
Orchard Park, NY 14127
2nd Shift (2:30PM – 11:30PM; Monday through Friday)
Ability to work overtime and weekends.
A Parts Washer is responsible for operating and maintaining various parts washing equipment at their proper feeds and speeds while coordinating washes with Department Supervisors according to production schedules.
• High School education or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and orally.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to operate a Forklift.
• Read and interpret blueprints.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package:
• Health, dental, life and disability insurances.
• Paid personal and vacation days, and 10 paid holidays.
• 401(k) Plan with employer match and annual company contribution.
• Annual work boot allowance.
• Company uniforms provided.
• Quarterly profit-sharing bonus.
• Four (4%) monthly attendance bonus.
• 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
• Competitive pay based on experience.
Apply online below or send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC,
3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law."