Palletizer in Elma, NY
Steuben Foods Posted: 2021-04-08
Elma, NY 14059
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic understanding and Execution of food plant GMPs, sanitation, and cleanliness requirements
• Quality mindset
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Package/case defects
• Documentation – sample plan pulled/tagging system
Work Specifications – Responsibilities:
• Responsible for food safety and quality
• Know pallet stacking patterns on all products
• Pallet quality inspection – no nails/no loose or missing slats
• Check for defects on case – missing codes, missing straws, trays glued, shrink wrap sealed properly, correct cardboard.
• Follow proper lifting techniques
• Print out pallet tags correctly
• Ensure that all cases are stacked on individual pallets according to specified filler and spec sheets (no mixing of cases on pallets)
Steuben Foods believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Steuben Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 716-655-4000.
Steuben Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability,
please contact us at 716-655-4000.
Apply online below