Ophthalmic Technician in Williamsville, NY
Clarence Eye Care Posted: 2023-01-11
Williamsville, NY 14221
Have you ever considered working in the medical field? We are hiring!
Ophthalmic Technician Job Summary:
No prior experience required. We are willing to provide on-the-job training and experience to the right candidate. In this role, your primary tasks are to take medical histories from patients, check visual acuities, and run some entry level scans.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take medical histories and verify information
• Perform visual function and diagnostic tests, such as applanation tonometry and color vision.
• Utilize tools such as a Humphrey field analyzer and OCT to take eye measurements
• Inform optometrist about changes to a patient's visual acuity and other vision issues
• Explain how to properly use contact lenses
• Assist with inventory management
Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Experience with EMR tools a plus
• Computer literacy
$15-18 per hour
Monday through Friday (No Saturdays or Sundays)
Approximately 35 hours per week
Please respond with resume via Quick Apply below: