Operator 2 in Niagara Falls, NY
Vishay Posted: 2022-10-03
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Vishay in Niagara Falls, NY is hiring for a 2nd shift production Operator 2 (Anneal Department) 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
Following the established manufacturing specifications, anneals film into specified resistance value following established TCR and TCR tracking range.
Stabilize film according to film type.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to read and write in order to interpret production documents and accurately record required information such as part number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
• Use extreme care when handling acids and other hazardous chemicals
• Using personal protective equipment; such as safety glasses, aprons and gloves
• Relatively clean work condition which is in temperate/ humidly controlled environment
• Setup and operate SVG spinner equipment, and poly spinner.
• Inspect photomasks and substrates/wafers using various types of microscopes and make final determination of good or bad.
• Perform conductor, resistor and polyimide exposure procedures using mask aligner equipment.
• Etch both conductor and resistors patterns
• Develop substrates/wafers for proper alignment and line width using a microscope and make final determination of good and bad.
• Responsible for making and disposing of acid baths
• Plasma cleans plates when necessary
• Loads and unloads substrates/wafers from various ovens.
• Washes and dries substrates
• Completes records, data such as travelers and computerized logs.
• Exercises special handling of products to avoid damage or contamination
• Follows department//company safety and chemical handling procedures.
• Assist supervisor in training of new hires.
• Disposes and replenishes chemicals as needed.
• Keep work area clean with regular housekeeping.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Pay: Starting base will commensurate with experience
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally. Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer