Office Administration Assistant in Buffalo, NY
EZ Loan Auto Sales Posted: 2021-02-10
Buffalo, NY 14216
*Candidates must be available to work until 7PM (most weekdays) and Saturdays until 4PM.
*This position can be Full Time or Part Time.
· Verify accuracy of vehicle sale information and print all paperwork necessary for vehicle purchase.
· Process paperwork for auction and wholesalers.
· Verify accuracy of vehicle delivery paperwork and submit funding documents to bank.
· Balance and prepare deposits.
· Prepare title paperwork, purchases and sales.
· Assist customers via payment window and telephone.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Billing Deals - pull vehicle folder and title, verify accuracy of information entered in application tracking paying close attention to customer information (names entered as appears on ID) and vehicle sale information including sale price, 1st payment date, term, tax rate, fee and trade allowance / lien payoff if applicable. Ensure all employment, reference and insurance information is entered and correct. Use delivery checklist to ensure all documentation and cash deposits required are present; if documentation is not present at time of billing, list missing documents and cash deposits needed for sales representatives to obtain at delivery. Print necessary forms, review forms for accuracy, indicate where customer is to sign and assemble deal for delivery. Make trade folder if applicable.
· Control dealer issue plates - issue plates to customers, log on plate list and notify manager when additional plates need to be ordered.
· Deposits – count all cash, ensuring cash drawer starts with $100, balance remaining cash with reports, prepare deposit tickets for appropriate company, take to bank. Log all deposits, including credit card deposits on spreadsheet under correct company and date. Log all customer vehicle deposit on spreadsheet individually under “deposit book”. · If scheduled to close, count drawer to $100 - lock up drawer cash and deposit all other cash, checks, etc. into safe. Send receipts with request for replenishment as needed.
· Enter inventory purchases in book of registry. Review and sign titles for inventory, ensure all paperwork necessary to obtain registration is present.
· Record vehicle sales in book of registry. Review books to complete any missing information before storing complete books.
· Ensure all deliveries have been posted and GPS linked, all trades have been made available in inventory center and mileages etc. are correct.
· Break down deals – review all delivery paperwork and computer for accuracy and completeness, ensure all paperwork signed properly, all customer and vehicle info are entered correctly in computer including employer and references, etc. assemble bank folder with proper paperwork, log anything missing.
· Vehicle registrations – edit all DMV paperwork and submit to DMV for processing, maintain all required logs. Ensure copy of each registration is filed in customer folder. Ensure all EZ loan checks are sent to accounting with total of check to be recorded in accounting. Submit any refunds needed for refunds; collect from any customers who owe (any over $20). Mail registrations to customer. Ensure any issues impeding a completed registration is handled immediately.
· Open and distribute incoming mail when needed.
· Assist BAAC with obtaining customer signatures as needed for deferments, modifications, etc.
· Filing, restocking supplies. Ensure any forms/office supplies (including MV50s and dealer issue plates) get ordered as needed. Move/purge files as needed.
· Telephone and Payment Window - process customer payments and assist with customer concerns at payment window; same with telephones as scheduled, as call volume requires. Maintain accurate records of payments in computer and receipt log. Accurately count cash received, checking for counterfeit and return correct change as needed.
· Stay as needed for end of month, end of year, special sales or tax season (i.e. busier times)
· Work at other office locations if scheduled / as needed.
· Maintain knowledge of all office duties not regularly performed to cover or assist coworkers as needed.
· Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and a neat work area.
· Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
This open position is located in our Buffalo store (2227 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, 14216).
If interested, please apply by submitting your resume via the Quick Apply below..