Medical Assistant/Patient Care Assistant in Williamsville, NY
Suburban Pediatrics Posted: 2022-08-03
Williamsville, NY 14221
Fast paced, established, friendly and well-organized Pediatrics practice seeking motivated individuals to join our team of professionals.
Full and part time positions available.
• Applies clerical and clinical knowledge to work with patients in an office setting, working directly with providers.
• Demonstrates the primary goal of customer satisfaction through positive interactions with patients, parents and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain patience in a difficult situation.
• Current CPR certification or update required.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalency. Medical assistant certificate a plus.
• Minimum of one-year office experience preferred.
• Experience with MEDENT EMR.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of the team.
• Ability to adapt easily and readily to change.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Prepares patient prior to visit, obtains accurate vital signs.
• Obtain Lipid, urine samples and strep tests as needed.
• Perform vision, audio screens as prescribed for visit.
• Maintain exam rooms, stock supplies, empty trash and process laundry.
• Check patients in and out, answer multiple lines, schedule appointments, collect co-pays and/or outstanding balance.
• Verify various insurances, update and document within the EMR.
• Referral processing and follow through.
Mail resume with cover letter to: Hiring, 8643 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville, NY 14221,
Apply with resume and cover letter via Quick Apply
No Phone Calls, please.