Material Handler/Machine Operator in Silver Creek, NY
S. Howes Inc Posted: 2023-01-06
Silver Creek, NY 14136
S. Howes is seeking to hire a Material Handler/ Machine Operator. You will be joining an awesome Team of Employee Owners to collaborate with daily and work together to tackle any challenge that may arise.
Workspace will be indoors, dry and heated from the WNY elements.
We offer a consistent work schedule. Monday-Friday 1st shift with overtime options.
• Familiar with Saw cutting and radial arm drilling.
• Competent use of tape measure, combination squares, hand tools typical to the industry.
• Additional pay may be available for Turret Punch and Press Brake skills and experience.
• Blueprint Reading a plus.
• Polishing of stainless steel a plus.
• 1-3 years prior on the job experience minimum preferred, but the position will be filled based on the abilities of the applicant. If you think you have what it takes then do not hesitate to apply.
• Familiar with other fabrication equipment typical to our Industry
• Shearing, drifting, overhead cranes, forklifts, etc.
About S. Howes:
We Design and Build custom Engineered processing equipment and have done so since 1856. Our company provides equipment to many different markets and industries, some that have been around for a long time (Food, Agriculture) and some that are emerging as technology changes (Energy Storage). We offer a very diverse product line that provide solutions to our Customer’s needs. This in turns makes us stronger and provides a balanced and consistent work flow with a steady schedule for our employees.
We are 100% Employee Owned. Our company is a division of CPEG (Carrier Process Equipment Group) which is a collective of other process equipment manufacturer’s.
• Above average PTO offering
• Competitive Compensation for each position based on skillset
• Employee Owned Stock Distributions – A huge benefit for retirement
• Cash Balance Pension – Another great retirement benefit.
To apply, please see below link.