Manual Machinists in Wheatfield, NY
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation (DMIC) Posted: 2020-11-19
Wheatfield, NY 14120
DMIC is looking for long-term employees and we have put together a work environment that is a reflection of the quality of the products that we produce. DMIC offers excellent wages, 401(k), health, dental and supplemental insurances. Other benefits such as room for advancement, on the job training, available overtime, and an employee tool purchase program are coupled with
a pleasant work atmosphere in our climate controlled facility.
DMIC is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic components and years of market growth has allowed us the opportunity to bring on new people in key roles!
We are looking for an experience Machinist for our Tool and Die department, 1st Shift. Experience with Engine Lathes, Bridgeport Mills and knowledge of Hydraulics preferred.
Requirements of the position:
• Must be able to set up and run small to medium lots of various parts, understand different materials
• Familiar with measuring tools ~ Calipers, Micrometers
• Able to use inspection equipment, have basic math knowledge, read Blue Prints
• Special attention to quality is extremely important
• Must be able to work independently, lift up to 50 lbs.
Forward resumes to:
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation
3776 Commerce Court, Wheatfield, New York 14120
Or E-Mail below.
Our company offers excellent wages and benefits, including one to four weeks’ vacation based on years of service.