Maintenance Technician in Lockport, NY
Bison Bag Posted: 2021-03-22
Lockport, NY 14094
We are currently seeking a full time Maintenance Technician to join our team!
• Maintain CMMS program for all repairs and PM’S in Facility.
• Maintain material and supply inventory in maintenance department.
• Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance.
• Repair/Problem solving abilities in:
• Maintain a clean, safe work area by being neat and organized.
• Analytical problem solving.
• Ability to read schematics.
• Lawn care and snow plowing.
• Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields.
• Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
• Computer skills.
• Ability to handle physical workload.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a manufacturing work environment but it is not required. Troubleshooting and repair knowledge is a must. Experience with welding and machining skills is also a plus.
• Be on time and work scheduled shift plus overtime when needed.
• Work safely (ex. LOTO).
• Work well with co-workers.
• Positive attitude.
Please apply below with resume