Maintenance Technician in Buffalo, NY
CleanCare Posted: 2021-07-02
Buffalo, NY 14215
Local linen company is seeking an experienced, hands-on, maintenance technician. The successful candidate will possess strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities in electrical, pneumatics, and mechanical fields. Candidate will be operating in a high output, factory environment where maintaining machine uptime to keep production on schedule is critical. This plant is operational 7-days per week and services the healthcare industry.
• Reduce downtime through execution of preventative maintenance in accordance with established PM programs
• Timely identification, creation and completion of corrective work orders to further reduce downtime.
• Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric issues on industrial equipment using various tools and techniques.
• Maintain safety precautions at all times
• Ability to stand 8-10 hours per day
• Ability to work independently
• Use personal protective equipment as needed
CleanCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. If you require an accommodation with the application process, please contact the HR Department at