Maintenance Manager in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Yacht Club Posted: 2023-05-10
Buffalo, NY 14201
Maintenance Manager - Clubhouse and Basin
Manages the BYC Clubhouse and Basin which includes a 65+ boat marina. Executes maintenance programs, i.e., property maintenance (docks, building, member services).
• Manage day-to-day building and equipment maintenance, oversee operation maintenance, installations, and site improvement projects.
• Maintains BYC Sailing program boats, i.e., replace halyards, spreaders, etc. Motorboat maintenance, i.e., basic engine repair.
• Responsible for the performance of scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM) on equipment. Assures proper record maintenance.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the facility budget.
• Procure supplies, equipment, repair parts. Logs all equipment repairs and costs.
• Develop SOP's, cleaning, painting, efficiency management programs.
HS Diploma/equivalent; Technical Certificate a plus; 5 plus years maintenance work experience and supervisory skills. Must work unsupervised efficiently. Willingness to work beyond hours.
To apply, please email with resume to direct apply.