Maintenance Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Cazenovia Recovery Systems Posted: Jul 13, 2020
Buffalo, NY 14213
This position performs semiskilled maintenance and repair work on agency structures and equipment.
routine plumbing replacement and repair.
• Maintains heating and hot water equipment.
• Repairs and maintains doors, windows, stairs, railings, keys, locks, electrical, and roofs
• Conducts interior and exterior painting and decorative work.
• Conducts inspections of agency facilities and safety systems to ensure they are in compliance.
•Two years’ experience in maintenance or mechanical work under the supervision of a skilled trades worker or
• Completion of a two-year technical school course.
• Must possess a valid New York State driver’s license