Machine Operators in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Wire Works Posted: 2020-10-20
Buffalo, NY 14206
Starting rates up to $16.75 per hour.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift:
• Operate large industrial manufacturing equipment
• Knowledge of measurements and using a tape measure
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more
• Measure and cut wire screens with shears and press brakes
• Bend and weld metal hooks and sheet metal
• Press brake and shear experience a plus
Great insurance/benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life, and 401k. Paid time off.
Please stop into Buffalo Wire Works to
start the interview process at:
1165 Clinton Street, Buffalo, NY 14206
Friday from 9am to 12pm, or 1:30 to 4pm.
You will need to fill out an application and complete a measuring skills sheet.