Licensed Practical Nurse in Niagara Falls, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2021-04-28
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
PPosition: Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN )
Selective Staffing Solutions has partnered with one of the top providers of oncology care in the US to add an LPN to their growing team. This is an opportunity to join one of the nation’s highest ranked medical institutions and help make a difference in the lives of patients dealing with cancer. As an LPN you will be working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse in a busy outpatient clinic.
The successful candidate will be high energy, with a passion for providing top of the line care for patients . LPN license and three years’ experience is required. Above all our client is looking for individuals who desire fair treatment, personal respect, safe and desirable working conditions, competitive wages and benefits, and career growth opportunities.
Location: Niagara Falls NY 14304
Hours: M-F, days
Compensation: Starting at $20.00 / hour
• Performs patient care, health teaching and health counseling in an outpatient setting, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Assists in the goal of individualizing the care of patients in an attempt to support the patients to adapt to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness
• Performs routine nursing care procedures
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
• Graduation from an accredited practical nursing school’s LPN program.
• The equivalent of three (3) years of fulltime oncology nursing experience
• Experience with EMR software (Onco/Allscripts/Soarian)
• Must have experience working in Windows and with MS Office software
Successful hires will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Health insurance coverage
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Retirement benefits
• Flexible spending account
• Corporate Transit Pass Program
• Life insurance
Please send resumes via Quick Apply
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM