Licensed Practical Nurse in Lancaster, NY
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community Posted: 2023-01-23
Lancaster, NY 14086
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to provide EXCEPTIONAL care at GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center, Western New York's premier provider of skilled care! GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center has been a cornerstone for patients needing to recover from accident, injury, or illness since 1956.
Not only is our goal to provide outstanding senior care, but we also strive to be an employer of choice.
The GreenFields isn't a big box shop. We're a locally owned, independent provider that emphasizes quality above all else.
And we're a progressive employer that offers PERKS that you won't find anywhere else... A career at The GreenFields means opportunities for continuing education and advancement, fun employee engagement activities, onsite childcare services, free access to our gym & wellness center, and flexible scheduling designed to provide the work-life balance that you deserve.
**DAY Shifts Available - 7:00a-3:00p**
There's never been a better time to join our team!
LPN Pay & Perks!
• $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
• Flexible Scheduling - FT or PT
• Referral program & incentives $$
• Competitive wages, based on experience
• Retirement Plan - 403(b)
• Shift Differential
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical & Dental Plans
• Premier Child Daycare Onsite
• Free Access to Employee Wellness Center/Gym
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
• Personal Time
• Paid Life Insurance and Pension
• Uniform Allowance
• Free Parking
• Two years’ experience in a health care setting preferred
• Current NYS LPN license
• CPR/BLS certification
• Must provide proof of COVID vaccination
• Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) encouraging resident independence and self-esteem.
• Updates and communicate ISP plan of care
• Administer and record treatments/medications
• Document resident care, condition, and response to care.
• Clarify and implement physician orders.
• Determines need to transfer resident to hospital and take necessary steps to ensure smooth transition
• Communicate the resident’s condition to physician, Director, and responsible party promptly and take appropriate action.
• Provide direct resident care and provide clear instruction to aides.
• Count, document, and order medications.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Licensed Practical Nurse
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply
Call 716-870-8404 , ask for Kristin