Licensed Practical Nurse in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2021-06-02
Amherst, NY 14228
LPN - New Higher Rate of Pay
As directed by the Director of Nursing Services, assists with the monitoring and coordination of the delivery of health care services for people with autism who are living in community based homes.
- Monitor, coordinate and provide delivery of preventative and routine health care for participants with autism who reside in agency’s community based homes.
- Maintain medical records at the Residential site including updating medical orders, and other pertinent medical records.
- Review monthly MAR’s and complete weekly cabinet/ MAR checks.
- Attend annual Life Plan meetings.
- Adhere to and assist with ensuring facility compliance with all physicians, NP, PA, etc. medical-related orders.
- Assist with coordinating medical program needs with community services, medical providers and other related agencies.
- Monitor/oversee to ensure adequate and timely scheduling and completion of health related exams, appointments, laboratory/diagnostic testing as ordered/required; ensure that all follow up recommendations are implemented.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Registered Nurse in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $1000 sign-on bonus.
Text “INTERVIEW” to: (716) 364-3295