Janitorial Project Technician in East Aurora, NY
Suburban Adult Services, Inc. (SASi) Posted: 2021-04-12
East Aurora, NY 14052
Full-time (35 hours/week) $15.00/hour. The SAGE Janitorial Project Technician provides routine custodial duties with emphasis on floor care for SAGE Contracts.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Perform floor care tasks including, but not limited to: floor buffing, stripping, waxing and carpet cleaning/extraction.
2. Operate and maintain in a safe and orderly condition, all floor care equipment, supplies and company vehicle.
3. Will provide sanitation and disinfecting services on various contracts.
4. Ensures adequate inventory of supplies for floor care, SAGE vehicle(s) and other projects as needed.
5. Will transport and lead crew, as needed, while on assigned projects.
Position requirements: High School or Equivalency diploma PLUS three (3) years full-time experience in a Custodial/Floor care position and valid NYS Driver’s License with driving record that is acceptable within Agency’s criteria.
For more available positions, or to apply online, visit the link below