Janitor in North Collins , NY
BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc. Posted: 2022-09-19
North Collins , NY 14111
he position is responsible for janitorial duties performed according to established routines and procedures and is repetitive in nature. Work may require lifting of heavy objects and working in inclement weather.
• Perform the duties of a janitor to include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and polishing furniture, washing walls and windows, collecting and removing waste, cleaning restrooms and replacing restroom supplies.
• Maintain building security such as, unlocking and locking site entrances along with arming and disarming alarm system.
• Travels to different sites and locations.
• Maintains a supply inventory and recommends custodial purchases to the Janitorial Supervisor.
• Follows safe work practices.
• Schedule and assigned duties are subject to change based on the needs of the department and the clients we serve.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of basic janitorial equipment and commercial cleaning techniques.
• Use vacuum cleaners, and twist & fill station.
• Work independently and as a member of team under absence of direct supervision.
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Adhere to standard safety and precautions.
• Interact in a professional and respectful manner with facility staff and clients.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
• At least 6 months of cleaning experience
• A valid NYS drivers' license.
• Automobile in good working order.
• Must provide proof of insurance upon hire and when requested.
Remember to always be your BEST SELF!
More Information at the Company link below
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply