HVAC Service Manager in Buffalo, NY
Upstate Systems, Inc. Posted: 2021-11-08
Buffalo, NY 14206
HVAC Service Manager Buffalo for HVAC Distributor
Service Manager must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to analyze mechanical, electrical and refrigerant systems and be able to diagnose system malfunctions and prescribe corrective actions. Must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups. Must be able to organize his work and teach individuals and groups.
This position advises, teaches and counsels dealers, contractors, Territory Managers and company counter personnel on the servicing, application and technical aspects of our product line. This is a customer service position and is responsible for warranty obligations, including labor allowances.
HVAC trade school desirable, 3-5 years prior experience as a Service & Application Specialist is essential. Must be proficient in the service, application and installation of HVAC equipment.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Assist customers with service and applications problems
• Handle customer and consumer complaints
• Conduct service and application training schools – train individual customers
• Maintain a reference library of technical bulletins, installation instructions and parts manuals
• Diagnose equipment problems by phone or in the field
• Communicate service letters to customers, counter people and Territory Managers
• Negotiate labor allowances with contractors
• Work closely with parts departments in advisory capacity
• Must have a wide knowledge of all product lines
• Must attend factory seminars to further education of products
• Local travel is required to inspect applications and service problems
• Recommend product changes to factory service and engineer divisions
• Maintain records of dealer and consumer complaints
• Supervise and/or assist parts departments in all phases of operations
• Assist Territory Managers with sales calls to customers
Job Type: Full-time, benefits
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
Contact Upstate Systems, Inc 716-272-2700 or email quick apply.