Front Receptionist in Orchard Park, NY
Orchard Park Pediatrics Posted: 2021-07-02
Orchard Park, NY 14127
An ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task while working collectively and efficiently within the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet patients while checking them in/out
• Have excellent phone skills that include a patient, friendly demeanor
• Verifying insurances and collecting co-payments
• Performs general clerical functions including copying, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.
• Cover Medical Assistants on the floor helping to room patients, assist with Patient Portal
Applicants must have flexible availability to work early weekday mornings, evenings and Saturday morning hours, along with covering shifts for vacations. Full and Part-time availability.
Education and/or Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Please send resumes to quick apply.