Family Support Specialists in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network, Inc. Posted: 2022-09-09
Buffalo, NY 14202
(6) Family Support Specialists
Location of Job: Buffalo, New York
Employer: Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network, Inc.
Program Name: Buffalo Home Visiting Program
Job Title: Family Support Specialist
Description of Duties:
Will provide direct home-based services to families, manage cases and coordinate referrals to appropriate community services.
• Must be able to operate motor vehicle and have own transportation.
• Must have valid NYS Driver’s License.
• Must be mobile to visit homes through out Buffalo area, including some evening hours.
• Spend minimum of 20% of workday at desk writing reports, making phone calls, filing, data entry, etc.
• Must be able to lift miscellaneous items under 35 lbs. without assistance.
Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Education: Associate degree or high school diploma with experience working with families.
Experience: Preferential treatment will be given to public assistance recipients that have completed educational & job training.
AnnMarie Correa, Program Manager
625 Delaware Avenue – Suite 410
Buffalo, New York 14202
No Phone Calls Please!
Email direct apply.